These Benefits Include:
· Help from the local congregations in attending worship and other fellowship services.
· A Quality of Life program from St. Andrew’s Charitable Foundation that provides a handicapped-access bus and driver for local outings.
· Fund raising efforts and donations received from St. Andrew’s Ageless and Remarkable Gala.
· Additional benefits achieved from a grant received by a local non-profit, faith based organization. This grant assures a Faith Community Nurse, in collaboration with a physician medical practice, work toward achievement of residents’ optimal health and wellness.
· Inclusion in programs that sustain spiritual, emotional and physical needs.
· Advocacy at local, state and national levels for the needs of low-income seniors.